Saturday, June 30, 2007

Song of the Season

If you hear a song playing when you open this blog, this is the opening song for Worship07. This is to share with Jing and others who might not have heard of this song before.

I don't know if you all can see the embedded player cos I can't. Anyway, this song will be removed once Worship07 is over cos I think you all should know right?

Enjoy and please do come, do come for it.

Majesty
by Planet Shakers
from Arise (2006)

Rising
I feel my heart sing
Praises our Lord and King
The wonder, the majesty
Welcome the King of Glory in

Every tribe and tongue
Every land will sing Your praise
To the end of time we sing
Majesty

All majesty
To the God of creation
All majesty
God of all generations
This anthem we sing
To the God of all nations
All majesty
We sing


From: Esther Neo

No comments: